Organic Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 750 mL
Monovarietal olive oil ONLY made with “Nocellara del Belice” olives, from the province of Trapani, in Sicily. The Nocellara del Belice oil has a very rich flavor profile, with notes of artichokes and almonds with a peppery finish. A very versatile oil, perfect for every cuisine, it can be used for finishing, dipping and also cooking. With a competitive price for the highest quality, due to efficient farming methods and to a vertically integrated family organization.
- Filtered extra virgin olive oil, only produced in October
- Very low acidity (typically around 0.3%)
- COI & Kosher Certified
- Production and best-by date in every bottle
- Dark bottle to protect oil and to keep it fresher longer
- Sustainably Farmed 100% in Sicily, Italy
- Gently picked by hand in a single Farm in limited quantity
- Freshly daily processed within 4 hours from picked
- Farmer Owned – Estate Grown
- USDA Organic – NON GMO – Biodynamic – Vegan
- Traceable to the farm where it was grown
- Zero waste production methods
The Asaro Organic Farm is a 4th generation family business and it is located in Sicily’s fertile Belice Valley. For more than 90 years the Asaro Family and a co-op of local farmers have been growing and harvesting premium fresh Nocellara del Belice olives. In our Farm we don’t use any artificial fertilizers, pesticides, plant growth regulators such as hormones, livestock antibiotics, food additivies and genetically modified organism. Our Farm has always been following a lifestyle of health and sustainability.
100% bio-organic extravirgin olive oil
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!