Bone Suckin' Original BBQ Sauce - 64 oz
Bone Suckin' Sauce, 64 oz. - Our barbecue sauce is a Western North Carolina tomato based sauce sweetened with honey & molasses with spices and an irresistible flavor. Once you try our sauce you will never buy another barbecue sauce. Bone Suckin' Sauce is a best seller among specialty stores, health food stores, grocery stores & restaurants. Rated "5 out of 5" by BBQ Sauce Reviews
Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Mustard, Horseradish, Lemon Juice, Onions, Garlic, Peppers, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Natural Spices, Salt & Xanthan Gum (A Natural Thickener). No MSG!
Nutritional Facts Information:
Serving Size 2 Tbsp., Servings Per Container 64, Calories 40, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
64 oz. Jug, ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES, GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO, CERTIFIED KOSHER AND PAREVE
Bone Suckin'® Grilled Turkey Recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 16 oz. - 4 jars, or 64 oz. jug
- Turkey (fresh or thawed), under 16 lbs.
- Meat Thermometer
- Before cooking food, remove insides of turkey and wash. Preheat grill to 350˚ using half the burners. Place turkey on grill away from the lit burners. Cooking time is between 2 to 2½ hours for 8-12 pound Turkey or 3 to 4 hours for 12-16 pound turkey. (Keep the grill closed and let it cook.) Turkey’s internal temperature needs to be 180˚.
- During the last 20 minutes, baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce on each side, turning once. Coat turkey generously. Wait 15-20 minutes after you take Bone Suckin’ Turkey off the grill before carving.
- After carving, pour one jar of Bone Suckin’ Sauce over carved Bone Suckin’ Turkey. Recipe serves 10.
Tip: Use Bone Suckin’ Mustard on your leftover turkey sandwiches! Incredible!
Bone Suckin’® Pork Butt Recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 jar, regular or thick
- Bone Suckin’ Original Seasoning & Rub
- Boston Butt Roast, 4-5 lbs.
- Crock Pot Liner, 1 (optional)
- Line a 6-quart crock pot with liner for easier cleanup.
- Place roast into bag in crock pot. Pour Bone Suckin’ Sauce over roast. Sprinkle generously with Bone Suckin’ Original Seasoning & Rub. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Remove meat from crock pot into bowl. Pull away most of the visible fat and discard. Shred meat with 2 forks.
- Pour sauce into large measuring cup and place into refrigerator for fat to rise to top. Spoon off and discard the fat. Pour sauce over shredded pork and serve warm.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!