Bone Suckin' Sauce - 16 oz
Bone Suckin' Sauce is the serious barbecue, grilling & marinating sauce for land & sea. Use amply for that Bone Suckin' flavor! Bone Suckin' Sauce is sweetened with honey & molasses with an irresistible flavor. All Natural, Fat Free, Gluten Free, Non Gmo & No High Fructose Corn Syrup. Ever. Once you try our sauce you will never buy another barbecue sauce. A+ Health Magazine!
Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Mustard, Horseradish, Lemon Juice, Onions, Garlic, Peppers, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Natural Spices, Salt & Xanthan Gum (A Natural Thickener). No MSG!
Nutritional Facts Information:
Serving Size 2 Tbsp., Servings Per Container 16, Calories 40, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
16 oz. Jar, ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES, GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO, CERTIFIED KOSHER AND PAREVE
Bone Suckin’® Barbecue Chicken Wings Recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Barbecue Sauce, 1 jar (16 oz.)
- Chicken Wings, 12 (full size or drumettes)
- Butter, 1 stick
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Arrange wings on a baking sheet so they are not touching and cook for 30 minutes in oven.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add Bone Suckin’ Sauce and simmer over a medium-low setting.
- After wings have been cooked for 30 minutes, remove from oven, submerge in Bone Suckin’ Sauce and coat well. Place wings back on baking sheet and cook an additional 10 minutes. (If you want a crisper skin cook 30 more minutes.)
- Serve with the left-over, warm Bone Suckin’ Sauce and Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing. Serves 4 as an appetizer. Great BBQ chicken recipe
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!