Bone Suckin' Sauce Hot - 64 oz
Bone Suckin' Sauce, Hot, 64 oz. - Our award winning Bone Suckin' Sauce in half gallon size. Great family size and fits in the fridge! The perfect way to spice up your barbecue.
Our barbecue sauce is a Western North Carolina tomato based sauce sweetened with honey & molasses with spices and an irresistible flavor. Once you try our sauce you will never buy another barbecue sauce. Bone Suckin' Sauce is a best seller among specialty stores, health food stores, grocery stores & restaurants. Rated "5 out of 5" by BBQ Sauce Reviews
Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Mustard, Horseradish, Lemon Juice, Onions, Garlic, Peppers, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Natural Spices, Salt & Xanthan Gum (A Natural Thickener). No MSG!
Nutritional Facts Information:
Serving Size 2 Tbsp., Servings Per Container 64, Calories 35, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
64 oz. Jug, ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES, GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO, CERTIFIED KOSHER AND PAREVE
Bone Suckin’® Chicken Tacos
- Hot Bone Suckin’ Sauce, ¼ cup
- Chicken Breast, 3, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Red Cabbage, 1 cup, shredded
- Green Cabbage, 1 cup, shredded
- Red Pepper, ½ cup, thinly sliced
- Carrots, ¼ cup, shredded
- Cucumbers, ¼ cup, sliced thinly
- Diced tomatoes, ¼ cup
- Tortillas, 4, hard or soft
- Heat olive oil, in a skillet, to medium-high. Add chicken to skillet and cook for 15 minutes, stirring until thoroughly cooked. Pour Bone Suckin’ Sauce over chicken and lower heat to a simmer. Simmer for 3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Assemble the tacos starting with a mixture of red and green cabbage. Add chicken, red pepper, carrot, cucumbers and tomatoes.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!