Bone Suckin' Sweet Hot Mustard - 12 oz
Bone Suckin' Mustard, 12 oz., is a sweet combination of brown sugar, molasses and paprika, but you can expect the same great taste of the spicy original.
“People really like the flavor of our Sweet Hot Bone Suckin’ Mustard, but have told us repeatedly how much they would enjoy that sweet taste without the heat,” added Mr. Ford. “So, the new Bone Suckin’ Mustard product is truly an example of listening to our customers and giving them what they want, and we think they’re going to love it.”
Bone Suckin' Mustard is perfect for grilling, dipping, and even straight off the spoon.
Distilled Vinegar, Water, #1 Grade Mustard Seed, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Cornstarch, Turmeric, Paprika, Spices, Garlic Powder & Natural Flavor. No MSG!
Serving Size 1 Tbsp., Servings Per Container 24, Calories 25, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 5g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
12 oz. Jar, ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES, GLUTEN FREE, CERTIFIED KOSHER AND PAREVE
Bone Suckin’® Cuban Toasties Recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Mustard, 1½ Tbsp.
- Ham, 1 package, pre-chopped
- Baguette, 1, cut into ⅓ inch thick slices
- Crisp Dill Pickles, 2, thinly sliced
- Mayonnaise, ⅓ cup
- Swiss cheese, 2 cups, shredded
- Before cooking food, preheat the oven to 500º.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ham, cheese, mayonnaise and Bone Suckin’ Mustard.
- Arrange the bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet. Place 2 pickle slices on each slice of bread and then spread about 1 tablespoon of the ham mixture on top. Bake the toasties for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Cool for a few minutes before serving. Recipe serves 8 to 10.
For an extra kick, replace the pickles with jalapeños!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!