Lazzaroni Amaretto Italian Cocktail Cherries Jar - 400 grams
Product of Italy
- Made using wild, black amarena cherries from the Apulia region in Italy
- Flavored with Lazzaroni Amaretto
- Lazzaroni has been making authentic Italian Amaretto in Saronno, Italy since 1851
- Contains 50% candied cherries and 50% syrup
- Each whole, dark red, pitted cherry has a sweet tart flavor that will enhance any cocktail
Elevate your cocktail garnish game with the sophisticated flavors of Lazzaroni Amaretto Italian Cocktail Cherries. These gourmet cherries are nothing like the bright-red, sticky-sweet maraschino cherries used at dive bars across the globe. Instead, they are lovingly crafted by Lazzaroni, the company that has been making authentic Italian Amaretto since 1851. Each jar is filled to bursting with wild black amarena cherries that have been harvested by hand in the picturesque Apulia region of Italy. The cherries are carefully soaked in a special syrup that relies heavily on the sweetness of Amaretto to counterbalance their natural tartness. Whether you want to craft a Manhattan that's truly mouthwatering or add a little special something to your next sundae, these Amaretto cocktail cherries from Lazzaroni are as versatile as they are delicious.
Great tasting cherries
Posted by Teri on 14th Feb 2016
I couldn't believe how awesome these cherries tasted!! I won them doing a sweepstakes and have now also purchased them for my sister to taste. We love cherries that we make with different liquors and these are great even though there is no booze in them! Anyone who hasn't tried them, these are well worth trying!