Olive Sampler - 5 Buckets (1lb each bucket)
- Castelvetrano Olives – Bright green olives with a light crisp bite that’s very flavorful. These are the best and most popular selling Italian olives.
- Baresane Olives – Delicate and flavorful olives that come from Bari, Italy. They come in an assortment of colors that range from green, yellow, and violet.
- Cerignola Olives – Large green olives that are mild in flavor that can be enjoyed with cured meats and Italian cheese.
- Gaeta Olives – Also known as the Black Pearl of Italian olives, these olives have a tender texture with a mild sour taste. They go great with salads, appetizers, and can be used as toppings.
- Sal Secco Olives – The very hard to find Salt Dried Cured Olives, known as Sal Secco olives in Italy. A combination of a sweet, salty flavor with a texture similar to a raisin. These olives are not in brine
PLEASE NOTE: If one or more of the above olives are out of stock, we will replace them with another Italian Olive. Thank you for understanding.
Exceptional Olive variety
Posted by TM on 26th May 2015
Great taste....sealed well shipped quick